Talk with a Logica expert
The European Parliament has recently confirmed that the 1st of February 2014 will be the deadline for the euro zone countries to change to the new SEPA Credit Transfers (SCT) and SEPA Direct Debits (SDD) schemes. The deadline for non-euro zone countries is the 31st of October 2016. This announcement finally removes any uncertainties but for those in the euro zone, there are only 18 months to go.
The sweeping changes to the European payments landscape under SEPA and in particular the implementation of SDD will present companies with a complex set of challenges, however this also presents a huge opportunity for companies to overhaul their cash management and collection processes and to leverage their banking and payment relationships.
- What is the status of your Direct Debit Mandates migration plan?
- Have you already considered the SEPA readiness of your ERP package?
- Doing nothing is not an option- time is running out to act.
Logica is uniquely placed to support companies and institutions to meet the challenges and opportunities of SEPA. We have a complete range of SEPA migration services and solutions to enable you to manage the change process and realise the benefits.
If you want to find out more about our SEPA services:
- Ask for our free SEPA brochure.
- Use our SEPA Scan to get an initial assessment of the impact of SEPA on your organization. Take ten minutes to answer ten questions, and receive our report instantly.